Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm too tired for this shit.

I am SO TIRED but I can't go to sleep because my cat is being the Hulk and Hulksmashing my life (seriously, he just knocked over ALL THE THINGS on my dresser) and my friend's friend who he hasn't talked to in 12 years killed himself and somehow he thinks it is his fault because he is a NARCISSIST because seriously, you haven't talked to the guy in 12 years. You don't even remember his last name. I doubt you had ANYTHING to do with him killing himself. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

Okay that was kind of mean but I AM A BITCH sometimes, especially when I'm tired. Like my dog just fell off the bed and I laughed at him instead of checking if he was okay. And then I called him a fatty. He's pretending like he can't jump on the bed so he's trying to climb up it. Don't be stupid, fatty. Jump. Stupid dog.

If the puppy wakes up tonight and barks for another hour and doesn't let me sleep, I might just jump off a building.

Sometimes when I'm tired, I'll come across this revelation that nobody cares about but I think it's the coolest thing. Like I just realized "this" and "shit" are kind of palindromes. Except they're those things that you rearrange and make new words. Anagrams? I think that's what they're called. And there's that game called Bananagrams that I dunno how it works but it comes in a bag shaped like a BANANA. I find that fascinating.

God, what the fuck? Am I broken?

OH speaking of God, so I was going to go to church tonight just for shits and giggles at the old mission down here (California's First Mission!) and I took a wrong turn and ended up at Qualcomm Stadium where the best team in the NFL, the San Diego Chargers, play. And then I went to the mall. I clearly have my priorities straight.

Ugh friend whose friend died is like "I just want to see you face to face" which means I need to get on a skype call with him. I am not awake enough for this. I will probably say something rude but I warned him.

This really had no point, huh?

1 comment:

  1. What if he made a pact to talk him out of death once but forgot after 12 years of not talking?

    ReplyDelete