Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shakespeare

My performance is in less than two days.

I'm kind of freaking out. But I have no time to freak out, because I have a Linguistics paper due tomorrow and tons of worksheets that I haven't even started yet and UGH so much work and I have no tiiiime to do any of it and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I AM GOING TO FAIL ALL THE THINGS.

Oh, and the worst part?

I am going to be wearing three layers, long sleeved shirts and pants during my performance, and it's going to be 80 degrees. SIGH.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are going to rock that performance. If you manage to keep straight faces. Also, I thought you wrote "I AM GOING TO FLAIL ALL THE THINGS." And I was like, "Huh, that is kind of a good idea."

    ReplyDelete