Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shakespeare: The Aftermath

I had several mini panic attacks this morning.

The first one happened when I woke up and found out that my puppy had stolen and ripped up an entire roll of toilet paper, so there was toilet paper EVERYWHERE and I had NO TIME TO CLEAN IT UP because I had to do all the things in a short amount of time.

The second one happened when one of my group members, who said she normally gets to school at 8:15, but didn't show up for our 8:30 meeting until almost NINE.

The third happened when we had to set up the room. We had sooo much stuff to set up -- tables to move, garland/ivy to string, blue cellophane to put over lights, powerpoint presentations to get ready, music playlists to organize, costumes to put on, etc.

The fourth happened when we seated our classmates.

But after all was said and done?

I had a FREAKING BLAST. Everyone did so well, really got into their characters, no one forgot their lines, the audience was laughing the entire time, and my teacher said she didn't want it to end. It was amazing, and so much fun, and I want to do it AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! GO JADE!

    Wish I could have seen it. So happy it rocked.

    ReplyDelete