Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear you

Hey.

You said you had changed, you know. And I really thought you had. I really did. You fed me lies about how you wanted to be a good person for me, and how ashamed you were of what you had done before. But you really aren't, are you? You're still a little man-whore, and all you care about is sex. At least be honest with me, you know? Don't pretend like you care any other way about me other than getting some pussy. I can't believe I almost fell for it, and almost flipped my shit over you like everyone else did.

Well I figured you out. Fuck you for leading me along. Fuck you for feeding me lines that you were trying to change. And fuck you for almost stealing my heart. We will still be friends, but if you think anything else is going to happen, you're sadly mistaken. I can't wait to see the look on your face when I finally get to shoot you down. I hope you fall hard so no other girl gets hurt. Because I see you doing it to one of my friends, too. And I see her, being around less, because she is so busy with you. You will NOT do this to her. I've been feeling down for days because of YOU, and I won't let you do it to her. Fuck. You. Sir.

No love,
Me

PS: Sigh. Now I am just thinking it is me. It is probably just me. I know I suck, you know? I really do. I see people, they're withdrawing from me, the more they get to know me. I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.

4 comments:

  1. It is my impression that the letter got it right, and the PS is that voice in the back of your head talking crazy again. Guess what... you are pretty fucking awesome. Also, you are very loving and caring, and people tend not to hate people like you. Usually they kind of love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear you

    Hey.

    You don't suck.

    Much love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Blue. You are far from suckage. In fact, you're kinda awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHINAY. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. But I am waiting until after the semester is over to email you and Edana because I am the Worst Emailer Ever and I still have papers and finals and AAAAAAAAAAAAA. But I MISS YOU AND I WILL BE IN CONTACT SOON.

    Also Blue, I love you. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete