Thursday, May 19, 2011

Murphy is a whorey cunt

So I'm finally done with finals, which means I can stop being a terrible friend and maintain regular contact with those who tolerate me, right? Except my computer is broken, which means I need to rely on my phone for everything. Do you realize how difficult it is to try to type emails of any decent length on a phone? A touchscreen phone at that? Or, even more frustrating, to juggle multiple chat platforms? It's not easy. By the end of the conversation/email, I feel like I have acquired arthritis and carpal tunnel simultaneously.

So now I have to get my computer repaired with money I don't have.

Additionally, we're apparently putting our oldest dog down on Saturday, a decision I disagree with, and Duds, the puppy, keeps attacking both her (the oldest dog) and Spike, my dog. Today it took me yanking Duds by the neck and lots of hard thwaps to the butt to get him off. I mean he was trying to kill Spike for some reason.

I do not understand. Life is supposed to calm down and get better during school breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment