Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Murphy is a whorey cunt pt 2

So I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now.

It is a mess. I mean, it probably needs a biohazard sign slapped on the door, next to my plastic rosaries our gardener found in his truck and a tiny old license plate from my trike that says my name. There are empty food wrappers, papers (some from last semester...) and clothes strewn everywhere. There's also dust. Lots of it.

So yesterday I figured I'd do the closet. That closet has been in need of a thorough cleaning for years but it's easy to ignore what lies behind closed doors. But no more. It was getting cleaned out, I decided yesterday. I even took the fucking doors off. So I took all of the boxes and dumped then on the floor, tried on a bunch of clothes, threw out a bunch of shit, etc. And I found some WEIRD stuff. In an old backpack, I found play doh I had gotten for Christmas two years ago (Yes, I got play doh for Christmas when I was 19. I love that shit), a Sims game that I literally tore my room apart looking for MULTIPLE times, and a bag of Cheetos. I don't understand myself sometimes.

Aside from all the random stuff I found, remember me mentioning the dust? I literally had to stop cleaning because I could not breathe. I was sneezing the rest of the night, no matter what I did. And I got that awful allergy headache. So not only was my face all puffy and red and sexy, my head felt like it was going to explode. I went to bed at like 9:30 because I could not take the pain anymore. I figured once the allergy sneezes passed in my sleep, the headache would go away. Right?

WRONG.

I woke up with a WORSE headache, combined with a backache and cramps because life loves to fuck with me and decided it would be a good idea to have me wake up in pain and bleeding all over the place (sorry for that image). So I took a little nap. No dice. I took a longer nap. Nope. I drank a huge cup of coffee. Nothing. About a half hour ago, I ate some breakfast and popped four ibuprofen. They are not working yet.

On top of all of this, I STILL don't have a computer.

And my nose feels kind of itchy, like I am going to sneeze.

1 comment: