Monday, May 9, 2011

THIS IS THE TALE OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW

I should be writing an essay right now. I only need to write four pages. FOUR. That is nothing. But instead I am cuddling with Duds and watching The Lonely Island videos because they are hilarious. They came out with a new video on the 7th and I watched it last night, and I have probably watched it twenty times or more so far, you know, instead of doing homework.

This new one features Michael Bolton, and I HATE Michael Bolton. I think his voice is super annoying and he just bothers me a lot. But I was laughing so fucking hard the entire time. I mean, he dresses up like Jack Sparrow. No one pulls off Jack Sparrow like Johnny Depp, and Michael Bolton is no exception to that, but it's really hilarious, especially when he kisses this plastic seagull and then "lets it fly." It's just hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. This has been stuck in my head since I saw it a few days ago. GAH GET IT OUT THIS IS THE TAAAAAAAAAAALE OF CAPTAIN JACK SPAROOOOOOOOOOOW-- even seeing Friday on Glee didn't knock it out.

    ReplyDelete