Monday, March 7, 2011

Mondays

Have you ever woken up just feeling like you want to punch things for no particular reason? I am having one of those days.

Little things are just bugging the shit out of me. My bird is making this obnoxious noise at the moment and I am nearly shaking with rage and irritation at it. He is like plucking at the bars in the back corner of his cage and it is making the worst twanging kind of sound and it's grating on my nerves because he KEEPS DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I literally had to stop writing this and go get him out of his cage because I could not handle it anymore. And now he is sitting on my shoulder being all cute to spite me.

He is mocking me by being adorable.

You can tell he's my bird because he rolls his eyes, too.

Okay, now that that distraction is out of the way, what was I talking about? Oh, yes, little things that are aggravating me, like the noise my bird was making. For example, I went off in a complete cursing road-rage thing today (I don't really get road rage normally. I mean, I yell at people, like 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?' but I don't actually get mad, I just like yelling. Plus I only do that if other people are in the car or if I am on the phone with someone because I want them to comment on it, I guess) over someone who didn't put their turn signal on when they made a right turn. Yeah. It was that ridiculous. And my fucking computer doesn't stay plugged in anymore and it is a constant struggle to adjust it to just the right position that it stays plugged in for half a second upon which it needs to be readjusted and it just gets so fucking annoying. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY TODAY. 

Mondays, man. Mondays.


No comments:

Post a Comment