Friday, March 11, 2011

She won't even sit in the same room as me. Not even to eat dinner.

She has barely spoken to me since she got home, and ignores half of what I say anyway.

My dog is cowering in the corner, and no one is even talking, let alone yelling.

This house is toxic.

I want to leave but I have no where to go. I don't want to tell my best friend about this because I don't want his parents to try to get involved or something. I want to talk to her but I am too afraid she will ignore me or she will tell me she doesn't care again.

I think I might go for a drive. I can't afford the gas but I need to be somewhere else. Maybe I will leave a note if she even bothers to come out and check when she hears my car start. Maybe I will drive out to the beach and look at the water. I don't want her to get mad though, if I just leave. I am afraid of her, afraid of what she will do if I go, even for an hour. I just feel trapped, trapped in my own house, in my own head. And I just want out, whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment